aarogyasetu.gov.in- The article has detailed information on the Procedure to Download Aarogya Setu Cowin Certificate 2022 from the mobile app & website. The vaccination campaign for COVID-19 is presently in full swing, and many individuals are being vaccinated as soon as possible to avoid any complications. People who have been vaccinated or not will be given a transportation allowance based on their vaccination status. The government-issued Aarogya Setu Cowin Certificate will serve as their only proof of immunization status.
People in India have been able to sign up for the COVID-19 vaccine and receive vaccinations at their local health centers as the campaign for the vaccine has started. Citizens over the age of 18 are now able to register for vaccinations and schedule appointments. By discussing their own experiences, many individuals who have had the vaccination are encouraging others to do the same.
One certificate for the first dose, a subsequent certificate for the second dose, and an overall certificate are now issued to those who have been immunized. The vaccination certificate for COVID-19 may be downloaded here when you’ve already received it.
Aarogya Setu App Cowin Vaccine Certificate Download 2022
Since, India has been hit by the second wave of Covid-19, which has resulted in nearly 3 lakh daily instances of infection. Since May 1st, the government approved vaccinations for anybody over the range of 18 years to combat this very contagious illness.
To put it another way, India has become the world’s most efficient Covid-19 vaccine distributor, as per Union Health Ministry figures. Covishield, produced by the Serum Institute of India (SII), and Covaxin, manufactured by Bharat Biotech, are the sole 2 vaccines now used in India.
The administration offers Aarogya Setu Cowin Certificate after you’ve received your first dosage of vaccination to prove you’ve been vaccinated. This is given to the patient immediately just after administration of the first dosage. Vaccination facts are included in the certificate, including the identity, age, and gender of the recipient.
In the section devoted to vaccinations, you’ll discover information such as the title of a vaccine, when the first dosage was given, when the next dose is due, and where and who administered the vaccinations. Having received the dosage, the following step is to get a copy of your vaccination certificate.
How can I get a copy of my Covid-19 Vaccination Record?
The Covid-19 immunization certificate may be acquired through the Cowin site in addition to the Aarogya Setu mobile app. Here you will get to know about how to get the Covid-19 immunization certificate from each of them in a matter of minutes.
- Step 1: Go to CoWin’s official web page (cowin.gov.in).
- Step 2: Sign in or register by using the Sign In/Register tab.
- Step 3: Once you’ve signed in, input the one-time password you got on your connected mobile phone number.
- Step 4: You will see a Certificate tab alongside your name when you log in.
- Step 5: After you’ve completed Step 4, you’ll be able to get your immunization record by clicking on the “Download” icon.
Covid-19 Immunization Certificate from Aarogya Setu Application: How to Get It?
- Step 1: To begin, you’ll need to download the application on your smartphone. If you haven’t already, you may grab the Aarogya Setu application from Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Step 2: After you’ve logged in using your contact information, go to the top-right corner and choose the Cowin tab.
- Step 3: Select the Aarogya Setu Cowin Certificate feature and then enter your 13-digit recipient reference Identity.
- Step 4: The last step is to get your immunization certificate by clicking on the download option.
After getting the vaccination, everyone should wear a mask and take other necessary measures against COVID-19:
Every person who has taken the COVID-19 vaccination should adopt COVID-19 proper behavior, such as wearing a mask to save oneself and the people near them from the transmission of the disease.