We, at Vikram Hospital, are a group of individuals who work together with a single purpose, to serve our patients with our hearts and minds. We are driven by our desire to bring the best in healthcare services to every person who crosses the threshold of our esteemed institution.
We have endeavoured to create an environment that helps each individual shine even as they work together to bring the best possible outcomes. At Vikram Hospital, you have the unique opportunity to work with the best professionals in the field to better people's lives.
If you believe your purpose and intensity of service matches ours and you deem your knowledge, expertise and commitment are on par with ours, please join us in making the finest healthcare team in Bangalore, the greatest.
Opening / Positions
Position: Trainee for Masters in Emergency Medicine (MEM)
Vikram Hospital (Bengaluru) Pvt Ltd offers Masters in Emergency Medicine (MEM) -2018, a 3 year post graduate program in partnership with Society for Emergency Medicine India (SEMI) for MBBS graduates from an accredited University.
- Last date for receipt of application – 15th April, 2018.
- Written test and interview – 18th April, 2018.
- Announcement of selected candidates – 20th April, 2018.
- Commencement of the program – 2nd May, 2018.
- Course director – Dr. Harshitha Sridhar
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No – 9632821199
- Application form available at www.vikramhospital.com
*This is a SEMI Board certified course and is not under the preview of Medical Council of India.
Position: Staff Nurse
- Explains the four stages in the Nursing Process and demonstrates an understanding of the beginning nurse role in the health service. Plans and performs Nursing Care by using the Nursing process.
- Observes patient’s condition and take suitable action accordingly and/or report changes to the Head Nurse and/or to the physician.
- Converts and calculates dosages. Assisting Doctors for various surgical and medical diagnostic procedures by using aseptic technique. Knows the correct method of collecting and sending specimens to laboratory for diagnostic tests. Assisting with diagnostic tests/ biopsies, lumbar punctures, etc.
- Demonstrates correct technique of checking and recording Vital signs.
- Assisting with therapeutic procedures such as Venipunctures, I.V. therapies, transfusion etc.
- Carry out the procedures of Admission, Transfer, Discharge and Death of patient as per hospital policy. Attends/ Takes rounds with the Doctors and carries the orders accordingly.
- Can define asepsis and aseptic technique and uses sterile technique when require.
- Correctly calculates the infusion rate for Infusions and demonstrates the ability to solve intravenous infusion problems. Calculate ml per hr, drops per minute and correctly uses intravenous safety devices.
Postion: Resident Doctor
- Receive hand over from the RMO of previous shift.
- Track investigation results. Check all the vitals of the patients
- Inform consultant about the investigation and patient condition.
- Attend the patient within 15minutes of admission and record the necessary admission history and physical examination. Get all the investigations done as required.
- Write treatment sheet and make necessary changes as instructed by the consultant.To carry out pre and post-operative orders appropriately.
- To write discharge summaries without delay and check them thoroughly before signature.
- Documentations of all assessment in the patient file along with date, time, name and signature.
- To communicate with the patient regularly about his/her condition, consultant instructions or any other patient queries with clarity and empathy. Follow all the clinical protocols as per NABH standards.
- To attend all training sessions as conducted by the management of hospital.
Postion: Dialysis Technician
- Initiates the dialysis as per unit protocol.
- Measures and adjusts blood flow rates according to protocols and prescriptions. Calculates and adjusts fluid removal rates according to prescription.
- Monitors patients for adverse reaction and haemodialysis equipment for malfunctions.
- Responds to alarms, and readjusts treatment parameters, administers saline according to patient status and doctor’s prescription
- Responds appropriately to dialysis-related emergencies such as hypotensive episodes, needle displacement or infiltration, clotting episodes, blood leaks, air emboli, etc. initiates cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the event of a cardiac arrest
- Terminates dialysis and reprocesses dialyser after termination.
- Cleans and disinfects dialysis machines and equipment according to unit protocol.
- Complete all flow sheets and billing details for appropriate billing. Reports inventories and supply shortage to department in charge.