Monday to Friday : 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Consultant Oncosurgeon
About Dr. Suraj Manjunath
- MS, MCh
- Former Prof & Head, Surgical Oncology, St.John’s Medical College Hospital.
- Minimally Invasive Cancer Surgery
- ERAS (Enhanced Recovery After Surgery) pathways in Oncology
- Organ Conserving Oncologic Surgery
- Personalized Oncology
- Detroit fellow (Sur Onco) & MIS
- SSO(USA) Fellow in Sur Onco
- Sujit Pavithran on August 2019
High quality of medical care, brilliant doctors, great infrastructure and everyone from the housekeeping staff, nursing staff and doctors take pride in their work.
I have put my life in their skilled hands many times and never regretted it.
- Sreeram Iyengar on July 2019
I R.Sriram, had an heart attack during 2015 and was saved by Doctors here.
From that day till day whenever I visit, I am getting the best attention and really the Hospital stands for innovations and executions in Medical care.
Very good and experienced Doctors, staff's polite and courteous service finds a very good name among others in Bengaluru.
- Moya Caddy on June 2019
It was nice to see such an experienced doctor who really looked after the patient.
This was refreshing after visiting so many doctors previously.
Dr made the patient feel at ease and showed a lot of care and commitment with his work.
I definitely recommend him.
- Subhashree Kar on May 2019
The doctors don't make patients visit again and again unnecessarily.
They are highly professional and very experienced to handle any situation.
I am pleased with the treatment.