Sometimes nature just doesn’t call. At some point, everyone has experienced the gas, bloating, and discomfort of constipation that let you search for gastroenterology Hospital in Bangalore. Fortunately, there are certain foods you can eat and avoid for relief. Constipation is caused by a combination of things. Best advice is to have lots of fiber and water every day. Here’s a list of food items to ease your way:
1. Prunes: Its juice has been used for many years to help relieve constipation. Prunes are high in insoluble fiber as well as the natural laxative sorbitol. That combination will for sure make you go!
2. Beans: They have a great mixture of soluble and insoluble fiber, which helps the food keep moving through your intestines.
3. Kiwi: The luscious green flesh of this fruit may be just what the doctor ordered. One medium kiwi has about 2.5 grams of fiber and lots of vitamins and nutrients that are important for good health, including your intestines.
4. Rye Bread: Whole grains have lots of fiber, which is good not only for the bowels but also the heart.
5. Pears: Along with the skin, an average pear provides 5 to 6 grams of dietary fiber that you need to regulate your digestive system.