When to Consult a Doctor for Food Poisoning


#FoodPoisoning can usually be treated at home with regular hydration with fruit juices, coconut water, electrolytes, etc. However, if you have the following symptoms of food poisoning, consult us immediately as it may even require hydration with intravenous (IV) fluid. Know more: http://bit.ly/1RrZfr6 #MedicalFacts

Source: www.webmd.com/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>